It’s the most wonderful time of the year to be a kid at Christmas, but with all the excitement building up before the big day kids need some entertaining activities to release all that Christmas energy!
Share the excitement and get festive with your little ones this year with our 3 ways to entertain the kids from now until Christmas Day.
1 | Get Baking Strawberry Santas
At Exante, we think there’s nothing more special on Christmas Eve than a bit of festive baking, so why not rope in the kids to help? You don’t have to sabotage your diet either, as we’ve got a fun and healthy Strawberry Santa recipe that both adults and children will enjoy! They’ll be begging you to make more!
Little Strawberry Santas Recipe
- 300ml Half Fat Crème Fraiche
- 1 Punnet Of Strawberries (300g)
- Dried Currants (to decorate mini Santa’s)
How To Create…
- Cut the stalk of the strawberries, and slice a small segment off the top to create a Santa hat
- Whip the crème fraiche until thick and creamy and pipe onto strawberry
- Place hat on top and pipe a creme fraiche bobble
- Decorate with dried currants
- Serve and enjoy a healthy treat!
2 | Create A Christmas Eve Film Area
Great Christmas films bring the whole family together and are a great excuse to relax before the chaos of Christmas Day! To make things extra festive for the kids, why not create a film area with twinkling lights and pillows on the floor for them to wind down on Christmas Eve.
Not sure what are the best Christmas films for kids? Here’s our top 10…
The Polar Express
Miracle on 34th Street
Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas
The Golden Compass
Shrek the halls
Mickey’s Magical Christmas
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
3 | Track Santa
On December 24, Santa’s Tracker goes live
Get kids excited about the arrival of Santa with Google’s Santa tracker, where you can follow his journey from the North Pole around the world and learn a little about some of the places he stops along the way.