Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree. That makes it a plant. So chocolate is salad right?
Not quite a salad but still packed with nutritious and oat-ally delicious ingredients, this banana and cocoa recipe is the perfect breakfast for the colder mornings.
For the Porridge:
- 1 Exante Orginal Protein Porridge
- 150-250ml boiling water
- 1/2 ripe mashed banana
- 2 tsp cocoa or cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Toppings: Fruit, nuts, cocoa nibs, seeds, nut butter etc
- Make the porridge mixture then add in the mashed banana, cocoa powder, stevia and coconut oil.
- Microwave for 60 seconds, stir, then microwave for a further 60 seconds.
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!
Stock up on your Protein Porridge now: