Using our innovative Exante Diet Pizza Mix, this nutrient-packed recipe gives you the flavours of pizza without the extra carbs, fat or calories.
All you need is our healthy low carb pizza mix, herbs, and some delicious sliced vegetables to make this a pizza-lovers dream. Try incorporating into any of our diet plans for a delicious lunch or dinner option that will keep you fuller for longer.
Healthy Low Carb Veggie Pizza Recipe
- Exante Diet Pizza Mix – to make, follow packet instructions
- 1 x 1/2 inch thick aubergine slices (100g approx.), cut lengthwise, patted dry
- 2 tbsp. tinned tomatoes, crushed
- 1 med sliced mushroom
- 1 tbsp. chopped yellow pepper
- 1 tbsp. chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- Sprinkle Italian herb seasoning
- 1 tbsp. grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. parmesan/pecorino/grand Padano
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees centigrade.
- Spray a baking sheet with 1 cal spray (like Frylight). Place aubergine slice on the baking sheet and cook until slightly soft, about 20 minutes.
- Combine crushed tomatoes, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Remove sheet from oven and evenly spread the tomato mixture over the aubergine slice. Sprinkle with mozzarella/cheddar cheese and evenly top with mushrooms, pepper, and onion.
- Pop back in the oven until the cheese has melted and the toppings are hot.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan and serve with a green salad.