High-quality diet protein bars are essential for losing weight, building muscle and staying fuller for longer. That’s why Exante makes sure there’s plenty of premium protein in every single Meal Replacement Bar.
We all know that Protein is an important part of your diet, it aids brain function and muscle recovery and keeps you feeling fuller for longer. So, here at Exante, we look at the protein content of our Meal Replacement bars compared to others on the market.
How much protein does an Exante Bar contain?
With 18g of protein per diet bar, it’s easy to see why so many people use our products to lose weight and to feel completely nourished. You can see just how much protein we add to our products when you compare our range with some of the biggest diet companies…
These diet companies add significantly less protein per bar than Exante:
- Exante Diet – 18g+ per bar
- Diet chef – 17.6g per bar
- Slim Fast – 15.4g per bar
- Boosh – 15.2g per bar
- Optifast – 14g per bar
- Herbalife – 13g per bar
- Slim n save – 12.9g per bar
- Lighter Life – 12.7g per bar
- The Cambridge Diet – 12.7g per bar
- Natural Ketosis – 11.8g per bar
- Diet Now – 11.1g per bar
- JuicePlus – 10g per bar
- Shake that weight – 8.5g per bar
- Dukan – 7.1g per bar
- Weight Watchers – 1.9g per bar
You can see more on why Exante Diet offer some of the highest quality meal replacements here.