150g linguine or spaghetti
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
250g cooked seafood medley, defrosted, or 250g cooked prawns
100ml dry white wine
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
30g rocket, roughly chopped
To serve: 100g mangetout
100g green beans
No of servings: 2
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
This recipe is suitable for the following diets: Simple Solution (LCD).
1. Cook the linguine in boiling water until it is just tender. Add the mangetout and green beans in the last 4-5 minutes of cooking.
2. Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a saucepan and gently cook the garlic for 1 minute, then add the seafood, lemon juice and wine
3. Bring to simmering point, reduce the heat and cook for 1-2 minutes until the seafood is hot through.
4. Stir in the coriander and rocket and allow to wilt.
5. Drain the linguine and vegetables and return to the pan. Add the seafood mixture and cooking juices, stir through and serve at once onto warmed pasta dishes.
Serving suggestions: Instead of pasta serve with boiled Thai rice.
Storage: This is not suitable for storage.
|Of whichsugars g||10.30|
|Of whichsaturates g||2.70|