We are proud to announce Exante has partnered with several Key worker platforms to offer an incredible 50% off meal replacements. These reward platforms are for NHS doctors, nurses, and support workers. As well as the emergency, armed forces and many more! We thank you for your dedication and hard work during this uncertain time.
In order to redeem your unique 50% off voucher code, please visit one of the below websites. If you’re not already signed up to any of the below platforms, you’ll need to create an account to reveal your unique code. (It’s the same as signing up to Unidays or Student Beans to get the best student discounts).
- Blue Light Card
- Defence Discount Services
- Health Service Discounts
- Discounts for Carers
- Discounts for Teachers
- Charity Worker Discounts
If you’re unsure as to whether your job allows you to sign up to these platforms, then please visit the homepage or About page on each site for a list of eligible workers.
We are so proud of all the key workers up and down the country that are helping to save lives, that is why we have partnered with these websites to provide NHS workers, carers, teachers and charity workers with an exclusive discount.
It doesn’t matter if you are not following a diet plan with exante, the exante meal replacements are convenient and nutritious meals to help you on the go!
- All exante meal replacements contain 27 vitamins and minerals to ensure you are getting all your vital multivitamins like Vitamin C and Iron. Read our blog post here to find out more about the vitamins and minerals in exante meal replacements.
- When it comes to vitamins and minerals, each product contains that is 1/3 of your daily nutritional needs
- All exante meal replacements are high in protein and high in fibre.
- All exante meal replacements are below 250 calories.
- A lot of exante meal replacements are super convenient to take with you on the go and require no prep.