To help with your weight loss journey, we send every new customer a ‘How It Works’ Exante e-book. This will help guide you along your weight loss journey. However, we want to make it even easier for you BEFORE you order arrives and that’s why we’ve put together a simple guide to all things Exante.
In this article, we have included links to our site where you can find all the relevant information you need on plans, recipes, products, FAQ’s and more.
Exante Diet Plans
It’s not always easy to find out what a diet plan actually involves, so below we have outlined the key points to each diet plan and included a link for each one on where you can find more information.
The 800 Calorie Diet Plan | Exante 800
- Meal replacement for fast and effective weight loss
- Consume 800 calories per day
- We only recommend the Exante 800 plan for women with a BMI of 25+ and men with a BMI of 30+
- Enjoy 3 Exante meal replacement products each day, plus 200 calories from high-protein, low carb food
The 1200 Calorie Diet Plan | Exante 1200
- 1200 calorie diet used for weight loss or maintenance
- Per Day:
-choose 2 Exante Meal Replacement products
-1 healthy low-carb cooked meal
-healthy snack of choice (check out our high protein snacks here).
- Suitable for those that undertake moderate exercise
Discover our healthy Exante 1200 recipes here.
The Exante 5:2 Diet
- Intermittent Fasting Diet
- 2 non-consecutive ‘fasting’ days and 5 normal, healthy-eating days
- On fasting days enjoy 3 Exante meal replacement products per day and a further 200 calories from high-protein, low carb food (reducing your intake to 800 calories).
- Perfect for anyone looking to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight.
- Suitable for those that undertake regular exercise
- Find out more about the Exante 5:2 diet.