To help with your weight loss journey, we send every new customer a ‘How It Works’ Exante e-book. This will help guide you along your weight loss journey. However, we want to make it even easier for you BEFORE you order arrives and that’s why we’ve put together a simple guide to all things Exante.
In this article, we have included links to our site where you can find all the relevant information you need on plans, recipes, products, FAQ’s and more.
Exante Diet Plans
It’s not always easy to find out what a diet plan actually involves, so below we have outlined the key points to each diet plan and included a link for each one on where you can find more information.
The 600 Calorie Diet Plan | Total Solution
- Total Meal Replacement Diet for fast and effective weight loss
- Consume 600 calories per day
- We only recommend the total solution plan for women with a BMI of 30 or more.
- Substitute all meals with 3 Exante Meal Replacement products each day
- ‘Low-Calorie Food Week‘ every 4th week where you consume 200 calories of low-calorie, low-carb food extra per day. See our allowed foods list here.
The 800 Calorie Diet Plan | ‘The Man Plan’
- Total meal-replacement diet
- Consume 800 calories per day
- Suitable for men with a BMI of 30 and over and for women with a BMI of 25 or more!
- Enjoy 3 Exante meal replacements a day, plus 200 calories of high protein food from The Man Plan List (or a fourth Exante meal replacement product).
The 1200 Calorie Diet Plan | Flexi Solution
- 1200 calorie diet used for weight loss or maintenance
- Per Day:
-choose 2 Exante Meal Replacement products
-1 healthy low-carb cooked meal
-healthy snack of choice (check out our high protein snacks here).
- Suitable for those that undertake moderate exercise
Discover our healthy Flexi Solution recipes here.
The 5:2 Diet
- Intermittent Fasting Diet
- 2 non-consecutive ‘fasting’ days and 5 normal, healthy-eating days
- On fasting days enjoy 3 Exante meal replacement products per day, reducing your intake to 600 calories.
- Perfect for anyone looking to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight.
- Suitable for those that undertake regular exercise
- Find out more about the 5:2 diet.