Recent research suggests a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) like the exante 800 plan can be effective in reversing Type 2 Diabetes. The exante 800 plan can promote safe and effective weight loss with a calorie deficit (1). Click here for more information.
Read more here about the 800 plan
Since starting the exante 800 plan in January 2020, 47-year-old Alex from Dundee has lost an incredible 10 stone. He is no longer considered ‘overweight’ and has changed his life completely. Alex has starred in two blog posts; ‘10 Stone Lost: A Day in the Life with Alex’ and ‘10 Stone Lost: Alex’s Success Story’ which offer a great insight into his journey.
“I am not a dieter by any standard but it works!”- Alex
The exante 1200 plan
- Consume 1200 calories a day
- Ideal for weight loss or weight maintenance
- Suitable for those that undertake moderate exercise
- Choose 2 exante Meal Replacement products, 1 healthy low-carb cooked meal and 1 healthy snack a day
Find out more here about the 1200 plan
Blogger Mollie from @bea.max.and.me has been following the exante 1200 plan. She has a bar for breakfast, a shake for lunch, a healthy snack and then a low-carb meal for dinner. She’s on track to lose an incredible 3 stone. Make sure you follow her on Instagram to keep up with her exante journey!
“I can’t believe how much I’ve already lost in a week, I can see the difference”- Mollie
The exante 5:2 diet
- Intermittent Fasting diet– eat normally for 5 days, fast for 2 days
- Perfect for people looking to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight
- Appropriate for people undertaking regular exercise
- On fasting days, restrict your calorie intake to 800 calories. Choose 3 exante meal replacement products per day and a 200-calorie snack
Click here for more information on the 5:2 plan
Busy mum Leonie (@loniepayne24) started the exante 5:2 plan during lockdown. She is already noticing changes in her body and loves how convenient this plan is. It fits in with her lifestyle and she loves trying different flavours!
“The convenience of being able to grab something quickly with the kids running around is GREAT”- Leonie
What is an exante meal replacement?
- Typically between 200-230 calories
- Contains 27 vitamins and minerals
- High in fibre
- High in protein
- Available as desserts, meals, porridge pots, bars, shakes, and more.