It’s National Chocolate Day on the 28th October and we’re obsessed with seeing your delicious chocolate recipes using exante Meal Replacements!
I bet you didn’t think you could enjoy a chocolate dessert cake whilst counting the calories? Wrong! Kate from @kates.losing.it shares her recipe for the ultimate Chocolate Ice Cream Cake using her exante meal replacements – a chocoholics dream!
- 1 exante Chocolate Shake Meal Replacement
- 1 exante Double Chocolate Cookie
- Chocolate Flavour Skinny Syrup
- Whizz your exante Chocolate Cookie in a blender & press the crumbs down down in your cake tin to form the base.
- Make your exante shake with 200ml water and pour into an ice cube tray to freeze.
- Once frozen, pop the frozen shake cubes into your blender and whizz them up to form a whipped-like texture.
- Pour the mixture on top of the base and finish with Skinny Food Co Chocolate Sauce for the extra chocolatey goodness!
- Freeze and enjoy! You can enjoy half this portion to count as one 200 calorie meal – delicious!