Terms & Conditions of the Little Black Dress Challenge Offer
1. You must be over 18 years of age and under 72 years of age (in accordance with the 'Who is Exante Diet Suitable For' page of the website) at the time of entry to enter this competition.
2. You must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to enter this competition.
3. The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
4. This competition is open from 00:00 on 20/10/13 and closes at 23:59 on 25/12/13.
5. To be eligible to enter the competition, you must have purchased products from the website www.exantediet.com (and not subsequently returned the products) in addition to purchasing the 'Exante Diet Little Black Dress Pack'.
6. To enter the competition you must submit a 'before' and 'after' photograph (along with a Exante Diet branded gift to prove the date on which the photograph was taken) via Facebook, forum or by e-mailing social[at]exantediet.com before the competition closes on 25/12/13.
7. You may only enter the competition once.
8. The winner will be chosen randomly from all correct entries. The winner's name will be published on the website www.exantediet.com.
9. The winner will receive a 3 night stay in New York City for one person. This will include 3 nights' accommodation in the 3* Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel and flights to New York City departing from an airport in the UK (which will be notified to the winner in due course) on 23 January 2014. In addition, the winner will receive a total of £110 spending money. The winner may choose to take a companion for the price of £440 (which will cover the flights and accommodation only).
10. The prize does not include any meals, any transport to the airport in both the UK and New York City, any travel insurance nor any costs for American visas. The dates are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
11. Each person who validly enters the competition will receive a £20 clothing voucher for www.thehut.com (which will be subject to T&Cs issued with the voucher).
12. By entering the competition you agree to any PR or marketing any member of The Hut Group and its partner American Sky Limited wishes to undertake to promote its websites or products (including displaying photographs and your name). Your details will also be passed to American Sky Limited for the purposes of enabling them to fulfill the prize.
13. The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
14. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may in its absolute discretion amend the promotion and/or the prize and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
15. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries, or for any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
18. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time (and any such change shall be notified to you by email).
20. Entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: The Hut.com Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 05016010) whose registered office is at Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Cheshire, CW9 7RA.