100g fillet Hake or sustainably sourced white fish
1 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
1 tsp lemon juice
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 spring onions, finely sliced
3-4 sprays olive oil from an oil mister
80g tenderstem broccoli
120g ready to cook rice noodles
No of servings: 1
Preparation time: 15 minutes (including marinade time)
Cooking time: 20 minutes
This recipe is suitable for the following diets: Simple Solution (LCD).
1. Preheat an oven to 190ºC (fan 170ºC), gas mark 6.
2. Combine the chilli sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and spring onions, and use to coat the fillet.
3. Cover and allow to marinade for 10 minutes.
4. Place the fish and remaining dressing in a small ovenproof dish, and spray lightly with oil.
5. Lightly cover with foil and bake for 15 -20 minutes until the fish flakes easily when you insert a knife.
6. Meanwhile steam the broccoli and cook the noodles according to packet instructions.
7. Serve the broccoli and noodles on a warmed plate and top with the fish.
Serving suggestions: Serve with 50g pak choi, 30g beansprouts or red pepper, and 50g mushrooms stir fried in 1 tsp vegetable oil with added water to prevent sticking.
Storage: Not suitable for storage.
|Of which sugars g||9.70|
|Of which saturates g||2.20|
|Portions of vegetables||1|