Terms & Conditions of the Little Black Dress Challenge Offer
1. You must be over 18 years of age and under 72 years of age (in accordance with the 'Who is Exante Diet Suitable For' page of the website) at the time of entry to enter this competition.
2. You must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to enter this competition.
3. The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
4. This competition is open from 00:00 on 07/11/2016 and closes at 23:59 on 25/12/2016.
5. To be eligible to enter the competition,you must have purchased products from the website www.exantediet.com (and not subsequently returned the products) in addition to purchasing the Exante Little Black Dress Pack using code LBD.
6. To enter the competition you must submit a 'before' and 'after' photograph (along with a Exante Diet branded gift to prove the date on which the photograph was taken) via Twitter, Facebook, forum or by e-mailing social[at]exantediet.com before the competition closes on 25/12/2016.
7. You may only enter the competition once.
8. The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries. The winner's name will be published on the website www.exantediet.com and social sites.
9. The winner will receive £500 cash.
10. The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may in its absolute discretion amend the promotion and/or the prize and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries, or for any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time (and any such change shall be notified to you by email).
17. Entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: The Hut.com Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 05016010) whose registered office is at Meridian House,Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Cheshire, CW9 7RA.