This is a real good, balanced main meal with all the flavours of Italy! It can be a real show-stopper too!
Turkey Steak with Garlic & Basil Yoghurt Sauce
Greek yogurt is high in protein and packed with probiotics!
- 1 turkey fillet, small, skinless
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For dip:
- 30g greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Pan-fry skinless turkey fillet with oregano, salt and pepper (to taste)
- Prepare dip by mixing basil, garlic and yoghurt
28 Day Kick Start Challenge Ebook
Our Turkey & Garlic Basil Sauce recipe is part of a whole range of delicious recipes created by our team of nutritionists as part of our 28 Day Kick Start Challenge eBook. If you sign up to our Exante 28 day Challenge and kick-start your weight loss journey today, you’ll receive your FREE eBook containing:
- Fresh and healthy recipes developed by our expert nutritionists with our handy step-by-step guide.
- Easy to follow fat-burning workout tutorials you can do at home.
- 28 days worth of meal plans, shopping lists, recipes and a handy tip for each day.
- A transformation guide to help you track your progress.