With the sun beating it?s time to enjoy food in the great outdoors. Add a little Tex Mex flair with this easy chicken recipe that will really stimulate your taste buds without busting your diet plan! The low carbs in this recipe perfect for all plans, including Low Calorie Week on Total Solution.View Recipe
2 small chicken breasts
¼ Fresh lime
1 tbsp. cumin
1 tbsp. paprika
3 tbsp. Hot salsa sauce
2 tsp cayenne pepper
1. Slice the raw chicken into 3-4 pieces.
2. Add the chicken and seasoning (hot salsa sauce, cumin, paprika, ground pepper & cayenne pepper) and place in a sealable bag making sure all the chicken pieces are covered in sauce. Marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
3. Remove the chicken and skewer them.
4. Cook on the BBQ, grill or pan with a light spray of frylight and rotate them so they cook evenly with noticeable grill marks.
5. Remove from the skewers and sprinkle with lime juice and chopped coriander.