Did someone say pizza? Yes, WE did! This keto-friendly pizza is the perfect solution when the carb-cravings hit!
Recipe serves 2.
- 2 eggs
- 170g grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 130g grated mozzarella cheese
- 50g ham
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- Basil to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F.
- Whisk the eggs and add the cheese in and mix. Spread the mix onto a lined baking sheet making a circular ‘pizza-base’ shape.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the crust turns golden. Remove to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 225C/450F
- Spread tomato paste on the pizza base and sprinkle with oregano. Top with the mozzarella, ham, yellow pepper and onion.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned golden brown.
- Top with basil and serve.
Find more keto-friendly recipes below.