This ketosis recipe for steak and broccoli stir-fry is the perfect answer to your take-away cravings!
- 350g ribeye steak
- 250g broccoli
- 1 onion
- 110g butter
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- Soy sauce (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the steak and onion. Chop the broccoli including the stem.
- Heat up most of the butter in a frying pan or wok.
- Brown the meat and season with salt and pepper. Remove and put to one side.
- Brown the broccoli and onion in the same pan with more butter. Save a dollop of butter for later.
- Add the soy towards the end (optional). Return the meat back to the pan and stir. Season to taste.
- Serve immediately with the rest of the butter and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
Find more keto-friendly recipes below.