4. Don’t shy away from chill time
One major downside of leading such fast-paced lives is that we often struggle to ‘do nothing’ without feeling guilty. In the same way that leading a full life is important, enjoying the occasional downtime is one of the best ways to make sure you’re feeling fulfilled. Whether it’s taking time to finish that book or catching up on your favourite shows, carve out some quality ‘me time’ when you can.
5. Surround yourself with positivity
How can you expect to feel good if you’re constantly being weighed down by negativity? One of the best ways to turn your mood around is by spending time with people who lift you up.
If you’re struggling to find new friends to help you stay positive, why not join our online community? Find likeminded people who are also on their own exante journey with help from our Facebook Closed Group.
So now you’re feeling more positive, how about manifesting your perfect life?
Whether you believe in manifestation or not, it’s important to recognise that negative thoughts weigh us down. It is believed that our thoughts are linked to positive and negative energy which can command different events and aspects in our lives (1). So, if we keep allowing ourselves to have negative thoughts, they may become our reality.
Our steps to manifesting your BEST life
- Clear your mind of any negativity and focus on the positive aspects of your life.
- Focus on the things you want from your life, visualize them coming to fruition in your mind.
- Write down a list of all the things you want from life, writing in the past tense as though the events have already happened, e.g., ‘I’m so happy I managed to drop my dress size in time for my summer vacation’.
- Once you’re happy with your list, make some notes focusing on the steps you need to take to get to your goals, e.g., ‘To lose weight, I will go to the gym once a week and swap out my snacks for exante shakes’.
- Every morning, before you start your day, visualize your goals coming to life.
- Now wait for the magic to happen!
If you’re ready to make some BIG changes to your mindset this month, follow us on Instagram, TikTok and Facebook for regular updates, recipes, tips & more!