This super simple recipe for cloud eggs is about to change your breakfast game. It’s high in protein, low in carbs and a lighter way to enjoy a breakfast favourite.
Did you know that eggs are one of the most nutritous foods on the planet? One egg contains a little bit of almost every nutrient that our body needs.
For 4 servings:
- 4 Large Eggs
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4lb deli ham, chopped
- 3 tbsp finely chopped, fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 230C/gas mark 8 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the egg whites egg yolks. Place the whites in a large bowl and the yolks in a smaller bowl.
- Season the egg whites with salt and pepper. Using a whisk or a hand mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in ham and chives.
- Create 4 mounds of egg whites on the prepared baking sheet and indent the centres of each to look like nests.
- Bake for around 3 minutes, or until slightly golden.
- Carefully add an egg yolk to the centre of each egg white cloud. Season yolk with salt and pepper.
- Bake for a further 3 minutes, or until the yolks are just set.
Cloud Eggs Nutrition
Following Total Solution and looking for breakfast inspiration? Try some of our favourite breakfast meal replacement meals!