This wholemeal avocado and chicken wrap is protein-packed, includes healthy fats and will keep you full throughout the afternoon. Plus, it’s the perfect on-the-go option and super easy to prepare!
Did you know avocados contain 4g of protein, making them the fruit with the highest protein content?
- 60g chicken breast
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 wholemeal tortilla wrap (approx 60g)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- Heat a pan on medium-high heat with 1-2 sprays of low kcal oil.
- Next, place your chicken on a board and rub in the Cajun seasoning.
- Wash your hands and then, once the pan has heated up, add the chicken breast.
- Cook the breast for about 6-8 minutes either side.
- Check your chicken has fully cooked in the middle by making a small incision.
- When ready, remove from the pan and leave to slightly cool.
- Once cooled slightly, use two forks to shred the breast into strips and place to one side.
- Now peel the avocado and place in a bowl with lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Mash with a fork to create a rough spread. Place a wrap on a plate and smear on the avocado, then top with the shredded chicken.
- Option to add a handful of iceberg lettuce or spinach.
- 388 calories
- 34.4g carbs
- 25.6g protein
- 15.6g fat
Looking for more healthy meal inspiration? View all of our Exante recipes.