We all love to indulge in something sweet from time to time and being on a diet can sometimes make it feel like that’s not possible. However, fear not! Our delicious Berry Cheesecake Delight takes winter fruits and high protein granola and gives you a decadent dessert recipe that won’t break the calorie bank.
- 1 Exante Strawberry Delight
- 1 Exante Protein Granola
- 20ml sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 cup of blackberries
- In a blender, mix the granola with the maple syrup until combined. Press into a small ramekin/tin and place in the fridge for an hour to set.
- Mix the strawberry delight with 120ml of water and half of the blueberries using an electric whisk for 30-60 seconds. The mixture will become light and fluffy.
- Spoon the mixture onto the now set base and return to the fridge for a further 30 minutes.
- Top with the rest of the blueberries/or raspberries for topping if you prefer.
Get your ingredients for this delicious berry cheesecake here: