Today is Chocolate Cake Day, and you may be thinking there’s no way you can enjoy a chocolate cake whilst counting the calories, but we’re here to prove you wrong!
We’ve dug out three delicious exante chocolate cake Pack Hacks from our archives…Don’t mind if we do!
Kate’s Hot Fudgy Mug Cake Recipe:
You will need:
1 Small Egg
5g of Almond Flour
2g Chocolate Drops (optional)
1/2tsp Baking Powder
1/8tsp of Xanthan Gum (optional, but this helps give it a crumb texture)
- Mix the exante Shake packet with baking powder and xanthan gum.
- Add the egg and water to get cake consistency
- Pour mixture into a greased ramekin or oven proof dish
- Add the chocolate drops if you’re choosing to use them!
- Cook at 160 degrees for 10-15 mins depending on oven
- Serve, and enjoy!
Kate added a teaspoon of Greek yogurt for extra creaminess! In total, the ingredients added around 100 extra calories to the shake packet.