How is JUICED ‘gut-friendly’?
exante JUICED isn’t just a delicious meal replacement, it also has plenty of benefits to help you on your journey to becoming healthier. Our exante JUICED shakes are perfect for achieving and maintaining a healthy weight because they are low in sugar, high in protein and contain prebiotic inulin fibre.
To maintain healthy bowel function, it is recommended that you consume 12g of prebiotic inulin per day (5). Our exante JUICED shakes offer over 5g per serving- that’s over 40% of your daily requirement in just one shake!
exante JUICED is a the first-of-its-kind and is jam-packed with goodness for your gut.
Reap the benefits:
- High in protein for muscle growth and maintenance (6).
- High in fibre reducing the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes (3) and bowel cancer (7).
- High in 27 Vitamins and Minerals, including Calcium and Chloride to support the digestive system (8).
- Over 40% of your daily inulin intake which contributes to normal bowel function (5).
- Low Sugar and Keto-Friendly.
So, what are prebiotics and how can they help with your gut health?
The more commonly known probiotics are gut-friendly bacteria such as lactobacillus, often added to yoghurts and fermented food to increase the good bacteria in your gut (2).
Not to be confused with probiotics, prebiotics are ingredients that help promote the growth of gut-friendly bacteria, think of it like food for the bacteria inside your gut. Prebiotics can be found in high fibre foods, supplements and now meal replacements like exante JUICED.
How do prebiotics work?
Your body needs fibre to support your digestive health, without it you may experience bloating, discomfort and trouble going to the toilet (3).
Though the word ‘prebiotics’ can sound scientific, they’re really just food for your gut. They work when the good bacteria in your digestive system metabolise prebiotic fibres for energy to help them grow.
What are the benefits of prebiotics?
Prebiotics are good for you because they:
- Aid the function of your digestive system.
- Work as a source of food for your gut’s good bacteria.
- Support your immune system.
- Help to maintain a healthy gut (4).
How do I make my JUICED shake at home?
We like to keep things simple at exante which is why it only takes seconds to make one of our refreshing JUICED shakes. To make the perfect juicy meal replacement drink, combine 2 scoops of powder to 500ml of ice-cold water- if you’re trying out the individual sachets, pour the entire contents of one sachet into your water. Simply shake, leave to settle and enjoy!
Like what you see? Find out more about our delicious range of JUICED flavours here in our blog
Like learning more about your body? Be sure to check out exante’s Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube channel for more medical advice and weight loss inspiration.
* This product contains Xg of your 12g per day chicory inulin, which contributes to normal bowel function by increasing stool frequency.
Apple Pear – 8.6g inulin per serving
Peach Mango – 8.5g inulin per serving
Grapefruit – 8.9g inulin per serving
Lemon & Lime – 9g inulin per serving