Sticking to the diet during the summer months can be tough, but there’s no need for it to be. Jess is on hand with her creative recipes to enjoy during the warmer months. From pasta salads to BBQ chicken burgers, we’ve got them all. And better yet, they’re all under 600 calories, so perfect for enjoying on your exante weight loss plan.
435 CALORIE CAPRESE PASTA SALAD
Makes 2 portions.
435 calories + 18g Protein per serving
- 150g Pasta Shells, dry weight (any small pasta would be great though)
- 80g light Mozzarella, cubed
- 150g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- A large handful of Basil, finely sliced
- 2tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 1tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1tsp dried Italian Herbs
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, salt well then add in your pasta and cook according to the package instructions; drain then set to the side to cool.
- In a small bowl combine your 2tbsp of your balsamic vinegar, the olive oil, Italian herbs and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once your pasta has cooled add into your favourite bowl with the cubed mozzarella pearls, cherry tomatoes, basil, and your dressing; then simply give everything a good mix together.
- And that’s it! Serve it with some extra basil and enjoy 🥰
Complement your healthy meals with our fruity and refreshing clear whey juicy meal replacements, JUICED. Gut friendly and perfect for Summer, available in many fruity flavours…