Are you joining our Summer Challenge with the target of losing some weight, ready for those long summer days? Then this simple breakfast recipe is the one for you!
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day but really, it can be one the most difficult meals to keep healthy and low calorie. With most of us quickly grabbing something as we jump on our morning commute or even eating at our desks at the office, a tasty, low calorie breakfast option isn’t always readily available for everyone.
Fear not! We’ve got the ultimate breakfast solution for you- our low calorie, Raspberry Choc Breakfast Oats– ideal for batch cooking, placing into Tupperware and reheating in your office microwave.
Let’s get cooking…
- exante Oat Mix in your favourite flavour- we kept it simple and used our plain oats to let the chocolate do the talking
- 125ml of cold water
- A handful of raspberries
- A handful of sugar free chocolate chips
- Maple Syrup Flavour Drops
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius
- Put two large scoops of your chosen flavour Oat Mix into a large mixing bowl
- Add 125ml cold water to the Oat Mix while mixing thoroughly
- Once mixed, add a few drops of the Maple Syrup Flavour Drops to taste
- Scatter in ½ of the raspberries
- Add the chocolate chips and mix
- Pour your mixture into an ovenproof dish
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes
- Top the remainder of the chocolate chips and enjoy!
Love mixing up your breakfast choices? Check out our go-to brekkies below: