Everyone needs a little Chocolate from time to time, so we’ve created a light chocolatey pud that’s only 98 kcals per serving!
It’s a little indulgence without the cream and calories
- 180ml milk
- 100g dark chocolate
- 500ml Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pour milk into a saucepan, add the dark chocolate and gently melt on a medium heat, being careful not to let it boil.
- Once the chocolate and milk have fully combined, add the honey and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Spoon Greek yoghurt into a large bowl and pour the chocolate mixture on top. Mix together well before transferring to individual bowls, ramekins or glasses.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours. Serve with some fresh raspberries.
Spring into a NEW you
Our Chocolate Mousse recipe can also be found in our NEW 28 Day Spring Edition eBook, now available to download for FREE.
Inside you’ll find everything you need; from healthy, easy-to-follow recipes using seasonal ingredients, expert articles on the benefits of exercise, and a balanced Flexi Solution meal plan developed by Exante expert nutritionists. You’ll even get to meet the team and find out how they treat themselves without food!
There’s no better time to transform your diet ready for the warmer weather and dare we say it, summer. In our Spring Edition, we want to inspire you to put the spring back in your step and start your journey to a healthier, happier you.
Are you ready to Spring into a new you, full of enthusiasm and ready for new food and fitness adventures?
Start your journey with Exante and see what you can achieve by summer. Keep in touch with us @exantediet and send us your transformation photos for the chance to win a holiday and be crowned our May or June Slimmer of the Month!